We were in the air 15.5 hours for that flight. Mike was able to fall asleep quite a bit. Me? I think I slept 30 minutes if I was lucky. Just cant get comfortable in those
dinky seats you know!
We passed the time by watching the video players at each seat. I got up and walked a lot and yes
I had plenty of coffee! ;0)
After landing in HK we were half way down the tarmac when I had remember I left my good camera under my seat! So Michael being the wonder hubby he is ran, seriously he ran!, back and got it for me. Love that man.
We then caught our last flight from HK to Guangzhou
on Dragon Airlines.
Short and sweet... 1 hour flight!
Well, I hear Michael Joe snoring so Id better get off for now as it is 3:00am here Saturday.
Tomorrow is a free day for us so I'm sure we will go shopping and they just happen to have a Starbucks right around the corner! Gotta love that..
Hugs from China!
Tomorrow is a free day for us so I'm sure we will go shopping and they just happen to have a Starbucks right around the corner! Gotta love that..
Hugs from China!
