Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Today we headed to yet another Government office for Lincoln's passport photo / Another trip to Carrefour

We are having issues getting our Internet to cooperate 
so I can  blog and its driving me crazy I tell you!!
So I've resorted to using an app on my iPad hoping it works...

Ok, today we had Lincoln's passport photo taken. Shhhhh.... It was at a secret location, no photos please!, sometimes the drama of it all just makes me laugh! He had his Indiana T-shirt on 
so all was good :0) 

Then we made our 2nd trip to Carrefour for more tiny juice boxes for our "tiny Tim" of a son. Did I mention that he's a peanut?! We've had two people tell us he's probably 4 years old, not 5 as they say. 

Things about Lincoln: 
He loves to kick his soccer ball for as long as ole dadio can stand it. 
He loves to ride in a vehicle, no car sickness! Yippee
He's a great sleeper!
He gets cranky if he doesn't get his nap.
He likes cheesecake. You know the $8.00 a piece kind :0) 
He likes me a little more then Dad :0) 
Dad tells him "no" more then me :0) 
He loves Mickey Mouse!
He loves taking a bath. 
His laugh and giggles are contagious!
He smiles if I blow him a kiss :0)
He's a perfect fit for our family. But then again why would that surprise me? God knew we needed him as much as he needed us. 









 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS