Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday 14th / Breakfast / Nike Factory Outlet / Chlling this afternoon in our room...

This was Lincoln saying "nope I'm not getting outa bed this morning"....
 
Well, today was a first. Lincoln was being a little stinker and telling us no to just about everything. Including no he didn't want to go down for breakfast, no he didn't even want to walk, no food, no drink. Hmmmmm..... breakfast was quite interesting! We tried to get him to eat but to no avail. I brought a banana back to the room with me and sure enough he reached out for it. Oh, so you really are hungry?! No matter what age you adopt they are going to try you and see how much they can get away with. To quote Barney Fife as my travel mate Sandy did this morning,
Nip it Nip it in the bud! :0)
 
He knew we weren't backing down and he had to hold our hand, go down for breakfast as we do each morning so we did. He perked up once we left the restaurant and now he is just fine! Back to his little smiley self.
 
Oh look at that sour little face!
He wasn't happy he had to sit in the back of the taxi with me and not in front with Dad.
He loves to wear Mikes sunglasses!
 
Ok, so we had the brilliant idea to take a taxi to the Nike Factory Outlet after breakfast. Pretty much all I bought were Lincoln some undies and me a Starbucks coffee. What a bummer! Oh, and I used my first squatty potty while I've been here. Oh the fun of it all! We were shocked at how expensive this "outlet" mall was. On the way back we ALL piled into one cab. Boy that was a sight to see! Sardines more like it. We laughed about the togetherness of it all...
 
Sandy, Mike, Pryor, and Boone at Starbucks
 
 
 
 
Michael Joe talking to Benjamin about what's going on back home at the shop.
Isn't Pryor handsome! Again, there he is holding onto Lincoln.
He is always watching out for him. It is so cute!
 
  

 
 
We all sat down at Haagen Dazs thinking we would treat our kiddos to a little ice-cream.
Get this, $6.00 per scoop! Needless to say we looked at each other and said don't think so boys.
 
Lincoln likes to ride on Mikes shoulders :0)
 
Oh the joy of the squatty potty :0)
 
Mike and Mike trying to hail a cab. Not as easy as it is back home believe me!
 
This photo doesn't even do it justice! We were laughing so hard we could barely breath!
We were so packed into the back seat of that cab. The driver was not happy let me tell you!
  
Now we are just chilling out in our room. Much needed rest I suppose. We are going a lot here and I am sure little Lincoln and dad could use a nap today.  Tonight we are having dinner with a dear Chinese friend of the Allen's that they met like 10 years ago on one of their adoption journeys. She and her daughter will be joining us. Should be a lot of fun!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
Cant even say how much Mike and I miss our kids back home. Its awful!!! I think about them constantly wondering what they are all doing. Ben is running the business and Mike said he is so proud of him. Lindsey Brooke is taking care of the house and ALL the kids and I am so thankful to have her there. Love to you kids. We will be home in 5 days! Woo-Hoo!
 
 
 
 

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS